Friday, May 9, 2008

RMXTP2 Liner Notes: "Don't Let Me Leave Alone"



Windimoto feat. Victor St. Clair “Don’t Let Me Leave Alone (Trackademicks Remix)”

I was asked to do an official remix the Windy-Motor City DJ/Production duo Windimoto. The homie Dom (Loud Minority/IM) shot me the track and told me that a certain “Little Brother” did the vocals. When I heard the song I was instantly hooked. It had an unassumingly smooth soulful house vibe. I wanted to bring up the energy so I decided to make the drums a bit harder. I’m a big fan of a lot of soulful UK electronic music so I decided to take this one in that direction. This remix was kind of a spring board for one of the original songs on the mixtape. Check out the original:

Windimoto feat. Victor St. Clair- Don't Let Me Leave Alone.mp3

No comments: