Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SF Bay Guardian "Goldies" Award Ceremony Today!!!



Today I will be attending the "Goldies" courtesy of the SF Bay Guardian... Should be interesting.

This being my first award and all, I'm not quite sure if I should prepare an acceptance speech, hehehe... I probably won't, seeing as no one wants to hear the vain ramblings of yours truly... trust I could speak at the podium for hours...

If you are in SF tonight, come through!

GUARDIAN PRESENTS GOLDIES 2008 PARTY
111 Minna on 2nd between Mission and Howard

9pm | 21 and over | no cover charge!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Congratulations on your GOLDie, yo... First heard you at the Fool's Gold party in NYC and you were rockin... My girl and I were wilin out. Keep doin what you do, haha.