Monday, December 7, 2009

BackTRACKin': The Blow Monkeys- "It Doesn't Have To Be That Way"


The Blow Monkeys- "It Doesn't Have To Be That Way"

So the other day, I happened to be watching the fourth installment of one the most terrifically horrible movie franchises ever. Police Academy. Somehow it just didn't age well. Surprising, I know.

Fortunately, it wasn't a complete waste of my time. As soon as the movie progressed to a montage of Zed frolicking with his love interest in a field (3:25 min into this video right here), I remembered one reason I like this movie. The awesome Uber-80's Blow Monkeys song in the soundtrack.

As far as the Blow Monkeys go, there are a couple other tracks I'm feeling as well on their album, She Was Only a Grocer's Daughter... namely "Out With Her" and "The Day After You".

Wham! Bam!

No comments: