Monday, March 2, 2009

Flosstradamus speak on Trackademicks' "Enjoy What You Do"



This past weekend was crazy in SF. Within a one block radius, there were a ton of worth while events to hit. At Club Six, I was hosting for the Honor Roll's DJ Tap.10 and DJ Revolution of the world famous Wake Up Show. I got chance to hit the Mezzanine and catch a bit of Flosstradamus' set as well.

After everything we hit the "Light's Down Low" for their 3rd Anniversary Party in this super cutty loft. While in there, I had a chance to host for Low Budget' of the Hollertronix for a quick second before the owner of the spot damn near burst a blood vessel trying to turn me off to prevent everyone from having even more fun that they were already having...

January. February.

Done.

Ten more months to GO!

That's exactly what I plan to do...

Holler!

No comments: