Friday, January 14, 2011

VIDEO DEBUT: "State Of The Arts"



This is it yall.
The Beginning of the Beginning.

It's been a minute since I've posted- for good reason. I've been super focused on getting State Of The Arts together for the world to hear...

And now it's finally here.

"State Of The Arts" is my DEBUT video off of my DEBUT album, hence "The Beginning of the Beginning".

Featuring Goapele
Directed by Dahveed Telles

State Of The Arts drops Tuesday January 25th, 2011.

Until then get the "Fool On The Hill"
and "Stop It!" digital Maxi Singles NOW!

7 comments:

Pinecone Stew said...

Brilliant !!!

Brandon said...

you're pretty good! i like it

Anonymous said...

This is great! Keep it up!

DollHouse said...

I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.