Thursday, December 9, 2010

Side[Track]ed: The Heavens.

96664main_galaxy_string_4

I'm literally sitting here working on the liner notes for State Of Arts and got to thinking, on a tangent of course.

Our World is like the Heavens.

What am I talking about?

Well its like this. People are like stars. You can see them from far away and they leave an impact for all to see. There are all kinds of stars. Big, Small. Some are known, named. Some are part of groups, galaxies, clusters. Some are solitary, but still shine bright.

There are also "heavenly bodies" that we can't see. Some, like planets and moons, may revolve around stars, but for the most part exist with very little fanfare. They can also bring meaning to the stars the revolve around. An audience, following, fans, of sorts.

Some individuals are comets, traveling their own paths, not bound to the same immediate order that most other bodies are. They don't come around often, only just enough four you catch a glimpse.

Some people are like Meteors. Existing on the fringes, sometimes crashing into other matter for no apparent reason, other than to remind you that they do exist. And sometimes, make you realize how fragile your own existence maybe.

Just a rumination...

6 comments:

thatdudedave said...

nice page

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for making the effort and spreading this information with all of us.Emaar MGF The Palm Drive is a residential project where one may find a number of apartments in Sector 66, Gurgaon. It lies in Gurgaons upcoming area of Golf Course Extension