Friday, September 26, 2008

Sinden In SF


The Count & Sinden "Beeper" (featuring Kid Sister)

I got a chance to catch up with Sinden while he was out here for his SF tour date. For those who haven't heard of him he, has an extensive remix discography, ranging from Santogold to Amy Winehouse. After being fortunate enough to hear some of the tracks for his upcoming album on Domino Records with fellow producer, The Count, I am eagerly awaiting its release. Its scheduled for a Spring 2009 release. Listening to the tracks instantly took me back to my trip to London a while ago... Grime, UK Garage, Drum & Bass... all in yo FACE!

Oh yeah, I also recorded a fresh track for the album as well...

Until then peep the first single of their project, "Beeper" featuring the homie Kid Sister... Another album I also have a track on!

Yeeeeee!!!

No comments: