Friday, June 27, 2008

Mistah F.A.B. @ Apple Store SF

Photobucket

Yesterday, I had a chance to checkout my good homie Mistah F.A.B. at the Apple Store in downtown San Francisco. When I arrived, the line was around the block. I haven't seen him in a while, but the show was an intimate affair. It was a chance to connect with a lot of folks who were unfamiliar with him or hadn't ever seen him before.

There were a lot of heads in the spot: Stash Magazine, SMC Records, Clear Channel radio excecs, crazy teen fans, and a plethora of local rappers. He ran through a lot of his radio hits and remixes verses.

At one point in the middle of his set, his DJ Tito Bell dropped "If 'If' Was a Fifth" (which I produced). The crazy part was that someone yelled "Trackademicks!" as soon as it dropped! Either that person was unaware if was like five feet away, or intetionally massaged my ego for the day... I kid, I kid...

Later on in the set, FAB spots me in the crowd, and points me out. I saw a few incredulous look thrown my way. This was crazy because it reminded me that hella people may know about you, but have never seen you. He pulls me up to the front and plays one of my productions.

Expect More from us in the near future...

Holler!

http://trackademia.blogspot.com/2008/02/is-bus-still-running.html

No comments: